(1) In the following we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. In this way, we would like to inform you about our processing operations and at the same time comply with the legal obligations, in particular from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 DS-GVO is windpunx GmbH & Co. KG, Fritschestraße 27/28, 10589 Berlin, +49(0)30 2084700 44, email@example.com (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context, if the enquiry is assigned to a contract, after the time limits for the term of the contract, otherwise after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to a data controller in respect of personal data relating to you: – Right to information, – right to rectification or erasure, – right to restriction of processing, – right to object to processing, – right to data portability. (2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
When using the website for information purposes, i.e. simply viewing it without registering and without you providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (page visited)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– previously visited page
– operating system
– language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested and use other usual functions to analyse or market our offers, which are presented in more detail below. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data or we process such further data that we use to perform the respective services. The aforementioned data processing principles apply to all data processing purposes described here.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. Depending on the service, your data may also be collected by the partners on their own responsibility. You will receive more detailed information when you provide your data or below in the description of the respective offers.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us. The permissibility of processing your data up to the time of your revocation remains unaffected.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way we have done. In the event of your objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The best way to exercise your advertising objection is to contact us using the contact details provided above.
(1) In addition to the above-mentioned data, we use technical aids for various functions when you use our website, in particular cookies, which can be stored on your terminal device.
(2) Cookies are text files or information in a database that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using so that certain information can flow to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer, but are primarily used to make the website faster and more user-friendly. This website uses persistent cookies, which are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time. The duration varies depending on the cookie. You can view the cookies set and the duration at any time in your browser settings and delete the cookies manually.
(3) The technical structure of the website requires us to use techniques, in particular cookies. Without these techniques, our website cannot be displayed (completely correctly) or the support functions could not be enabled. You cannot deselect these cookies if you wish to use our website. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(1) If you wish to use our portal, you will be provided with access data. If you use our portal, we store your data required for the fulfilment of the contract until the access is finally deleted. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data provided by you for the time of your use of the portal, unless you delete it beforehand. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(2) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
1. Our appearances in social networks
(1) We have various presences in so-called social media platforms. We operate these presences with the following providers:
– LinkedIn, LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland https://de.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?src=direct%2Fnone&veh=direct%2Fnone
– Instagram, Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland, https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy/?entry_point=ig_help_center_data_policy_redirect
(2) We use the technical platform and services of the providers for these information services. We would like to point out that you use our appearances on social media platforms and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). When you visit our websites, the providers of the social media platforms collect, among other things, your IP address and other information that is stored in the form of cookies on your terminal device. This information is used to provide us, as operators of the accounts, with statistical information about interaction with us.
(3) The data collected about you in this context is processed by the platforms and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, in particular the USA. According to their own statements, all of the aforementioned providers maintain an adequate level of data protection equivalent to that of the former EU-US Privacy Shield and we have concluded the standard data protection clauses with the companies. We are not aware of how the social media platforms use the data from your visit to our account and interaction with our posts for their own purposes, how long this data is stored and whether data is passed on to third parties. The data processing may differ depending on whether you are registered and logged in to the social network or visit the site as a non-registered and/or non-logged-in user. When you access a post or the account, the IP address assigned to your terminal device is transmitted to the provider of the social media platform. If you are currently logged in as a user, a cookie on your end device can be used to track how you have moved around the network. Buttons embedded in websites enable the platforms to record your visits to these website pages and assign them to your respective profile. This data can be used to offer content or advertising tailored to you. If you wish to avoid this, you should log out or deactivate the "stay logged in" function, delete the cookies present on your device and restart your browser.
(5) To exercise your data subject rights, you can contact both us or the provider of the social media platform. Insofar as one party is not responsible for responding or must receive the information from the other party, we or the provider will then forward your request to the respective partner. Please contact the operator of the social media platform directly for questions about the profiling, processing of your data when using the website. For questions about the processing of your interaction with us on our site, write to the contact details we have provided above.
(6) What information the social media platform receives and how it is used is described by the providers in their privacy statements.
2. Integration of Vimeo videos
(1) We have integrated Vimeo videos into our online offer, which are stored on Vimeo.com and can be played directly from our website. We have no influence on the data transmission associated with this. The legal basis for the display of the videos is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. The legitimate interest lies in the design of an attractive website for our users.
(2) By visiting the website, Vimeo, 555 West 18th Street, NewYork, NewYork 10011, USA receives, among other things, the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the above-mentioned basic data such as IP address and time stamp are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Vimeo provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists.
(3) The information collected is stored on Vimeo servers, also in the USA. For these cases, the provider has, according to its own information, imposed a standard on itself that corresponds to the former EU-US Privacy Shield and has promised to comply with applicable data protection laws when transferring data internationally. We have also agreed so-called standard data protection clauses with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with an appropriate level of data protection in the third country.
3. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transmission. The legal basis for the display of the videos is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. The legitimate interest lies in the design of an attractive website for our users.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the above-mentioned basic data such as IP address and time stamp are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) The information collected is stored on Google servers, including in the USA. For these cases, the provider has, according to its own information, imposed a standard on itself that corresponds to the former EU-US Privacy Shield and has promised to comply with applicable data protection laws in the international transfer of data. We have also agreed so-called standard data protection clauses with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with an appropriate level of data protection in the third country.
We use various content delivery networks (CDN) to increase the security and delivery speed of our website. This corresponds to our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). A CDN is a network of servers distributed worldwide that is able to deliver optimised content to the website user. For this purpose, personal data may be processed in server log files of the respective CDN.
The following CDN are integrated:
– Cloudflare, https://www.cloudflare.com/, Cloudflare Inc., 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
– jsdelivr, https://jsdelivr.com , ProspectOne, Królewska 65a/1, 30-081, Kraków, Poland
– rawgit, Ryan Grove, https://rawgit.com/
– unpkg, Michael Jackson, https://unpkg.com/